Friday 13 June 2014

Thinking Inside The Box






Cecilia Afonso Esteves and Micaela Marinelli have been working on something new for your little ones.  Montañas y lagos is a simple but beautiful, limited-edition (100 numbered)  DIY mobile kit that would go perfectly in a natural nursery or minimal young child's room. Keep an eye on their Facebook page, pinterest and website for availability, this boxed, handmade set is way to special to miss!




Talking of boxes, or packages in this case, I am delighted to introduce you to the inspiring world of French artisan / interior stylist Katia Soussan from Kat's Creation

 


  I'm smitten! Oui, un vrai coup de foudre for her creative skills. Spend some time browsing her website or instagram feed, and you'll soon realise that Katia is multi-talented, passionate and bursting with ideas and imagination!

So, what's so special? Well, Katia is a ceramicist, she gives new life to vintage furniture, draws, paints, sews, curates and adds her personal graphic touch to everything she makes with a handful of magical fairy dust.





 I think what I love most is her scenography AND her fabulous idea of selling her "ready to use" décor. I don't know about you, but I often comes across amazing styling for kids' rooms on the web and I just don't have the time to look for similar products. Katia offers décor in a package - the furniture, decorative items, textiles, etc, all handmade and sold together by theme. Love!


 I guess thinking inside the box can be inspiring too!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice stuff! It looks as if we share similar tastes in the eclectic! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!