Monday 25 November 2013

Etsy Finds: A Vintage Christmas








Bonjour !

I am sorry it's been so quiet round here. 
For once (I'm never ill!), I've been a little off colour, nursing a nasty cold and ear infection... I guess it's Winter after all.

After wrestling my way through busy shopping centres over-excessively adorned in gold, tinsel and sparkling lights this weekend, I am yearning for the simplicity of vintage decorations today.

I hope you enjoy this small collection of finds from etsy, which I am really at the moment. I hope you'll follow me there too!

Thanks for the inspiration:


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and inspiring I really like the letter to Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hearted the very same SANTA sign earlier this week! Great minds . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that santa letter.
    Hope you are feeling better.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deborah~ Just wanted to comment on your beautiful blog and say thank you for featuring and linking to my primitive penguin & shop!
    Have a beautiful Christmas! :o}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!